Tuesday 9 February 2010

Just a quick note...

Hello again,peeps! Just FYI, I made up some sort of rules and disclaimers with regards to the stuff I post here that I hope you’ll follow and understand.



1. I will only post mixes. I will not be posting full versions of songs in this blog. If you like the songs and artists featured here, I suggest that you buy their albums. Please support the artists featured , without their talents we won’t have good music to listen to.

2. All songs featured are for promotional use only. If in case I am asked to remove a particular song by the artist/s or any other music affiliates, I’d be glad to do so without hesitation.

3. I am not a professional DJ .It is only a hobby and a passion I have since I was young. I am still learning the craft of dj-ing , both in the digital and manual aspects of the craft. Comments are very welcome, whether positive or negative. I’ll take them as constructively as possible.

4. I will try not to concentrate on a particular genre of music. My music taste is diverse. Although most of the initial mixes I will upload will feature the music of my generation,I will try to feature other music genre here. I hate people who discriminate other people’s music preference. I believe that each genre are connected to one another due to the evolution of music styles over the years.

5. Trivia and bits of information will be shared , if possible, for each mix. I will try to include why I have come up with a particular mix and why I chose such songs to be included.

6. Each mix featured is uploaded in a single mp3 track and in 320 kbps format (the best audio quality for mp3) . This is to avoid skips/short gaps in between tracks.

7. Requests are welcome. I will try to grant each request as soon as possible but bear in mind that I have a full time job and I'm a family man as well so I only have time to do these mixes during my spare time. Plus being seriously ill before has made me tire easily that I’d rather take time off from my hobbies than trigger my dodgy immune system to play up again.

8. Enough said . If I come up with other rules/disclaimers, I’ll just add it at a later date.



I hope you'll enjoy your visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment