Tuesday 9 February 2010

2010 First Quarter Mix

2010 FIRST QUARTER MIX




Now, on to the main stuff.

For my first music post, I have prepared a really nice contemporary mix. I thought of kick starting this blog by featuring the first mix I did for this year. I finally finished this mix on 2nd Feb and couldn’t wait to share it exclusively here first,thus I used it as a test post initially . As the old phrase goes… it’s hot off the press! I recommend that you play this loud but be aware that some of the tracks have heavy bass that may affect your speakers…all songs are guaranteed floor fillers. here’s the tracklist:

2010 FIRST QUARTER MIX

Empire State of Mind by Jay-Z ft. Alicia Keys
T-Shirt by Shontelle
I Invented Sex by Trey Songz ft. Usher & Keri Hilson
Russian Roulette by Rihanna
Smile by Lily Allen
Party In The USA by Miley Cyrus
Party Like This (party break)
Gangsta Luv by Snoop Dogg ft. The Dream
Love Game by Lady Gaga
In My Head by Jason Derulo
All Up To You by Aventura ft. Akon & Wisin Y Yandel
Paparazzi by Lady Gaga
Let’s Get Crazy by Cassie ft. Akon
Tik Tok by Ke$ha
Love Sex Magic by Ciara ft. Justin Timberlake
Hotel Room Service by Pitbull
Insomnia by Craig David
Closer by Ne-Yo
Do You Remember by Jay Sean ft. Sean Paul & Lil Jon
Bad Romance by Lady Gaga
Celebration by Madonna
Shots by LMFAO
Birthday Sex by Jeremiah ft. Pitbull
Down by Jay Sean ft. Lil Wayne



The mix clocks 1 hour and 3 minutes of dance music madness just for your listening satisfaction…and the mix is presented in 320kbps high quality mp3 format.



I uploaded this via 4shared so that you can listen to it straight away without having to download the mix.. Lastly, if you like the mix, please say thanks as it goes a long way =)




here's the link:



http://www.4shared.com/file/214552652/67269388/2010_First_Quarter_Mix.html

No comments:

Post a Comment