Tuesday 1 June 2010

Midyear Mix September '09

Hi to all. I’ve been busy that’s why I didn’t not have any post last week. I thought of sharing this old mix I did last year to bump things up a bit. Hope you like it all.

Midyear Mix Sept. ‘09
Intro
NOBODY’s Diary – The wonder Girls vs. Yazoo
Jump – Flo-Rida ft. Nelly Furtado
I Gotta Feeling – Black Eyed Peas
Waking Up In Vegas – Katy Perry
Glamorous – Fergie ft. Ludacris
Don’t Trust Me – 3OH!3
I Kissed A Girl – Katy Perry
Boom Boom Pow – Black Eyed Peas
Gimme More – Britney Pears
Day N Night – Kid Cudi
Calle Ocho – Pitbull
I Don’t Feel Like Dancing – Scissor Sisters
Just Dance – Lady Gaga
Poker Face – Lady gaga
Paparazzi – Lady Gaga
Fallin For You – Colbie Caillat
Apologize – One Republic
How To Save A Life – The Fray
Kiss A Girl – Keith Urban
Realize – Colbie Caillat
total playing time: 1 hour 11mins

No comments:

Post a Comment