Saturday 19 June 2010

Something For The Weekend presents... Father's Day Alternative Rock Mix

When I first conceptualized ‘Something For The Weekend presents…’ few weeks ago, I somehow thought that I might not be able to produce mini mixes every week as I work full time. I so far made a few drafts and concepts  but haven’t finalized them yet. Hopefully, in the coming days, I’d be able to present them to all of you.
This weekend’s offering is somehow my tribute to all the dads out there on this special day. I initially chose among new wave, classic rock, or modern alternative rock and have picked the last genre as I feel that it will appeal to young dads like yours truly (eherm).

Happy Father's Day to all !


Father’s Day Alternative Rock Mix

Her Diamonds –Rob Thomas
Scream With Me – Mudvayne
If Today Was Your Last Day – Nickelback
Live Like We’re Dying – Kris Allen
Break Even – The Script
Hey, Soul Sister – Train
Gives You Hell – The All American Rejects
Summer Nights – Rascal Flatts
No You Girls – Franz Ferdinand
If You’re Wondering I Love You – Weezer
Kiss A Girl – Keith Urban
total playing time : 32 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment