Friday 21 May 2010

Something For The Weekend




Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to present to all of you the latest addition to my blog...Something For The Weekend.A lot of people normally plan something special to do during weekends. And some simply content themselves relaxing with their loved ones at home . Every weekend from now on , I will try to feature one mini mix ...something to kick start your weekend. Each mini mix will be composed of at least four songs and would be roughly around thirty minutes long. So however you wanna spend your weekend, I hope that these mixes put a smile on your faces.

The first mini mix I'm featuring is The Depeche Mode Retrospect.  I have tried to include most of the best songs of one of my favourite bands of all time. I had a great time producing this mini mix and I also hope that you'll enjoy listening to it. Have a brilliant weekend ,folks!

The Depeche Mode Retrospect
Somebody
Question of Lust
Never Let Me Down Again
Everything Counts
Strange Love
People Are People
World In My Eyes
Just Can't Get Enough
Master and Servant
Dreaming of Me
A Question Of Time
See You
New Life
What's Your Name
total playing time: 31 minutes


This mix is for promo only. If you like the songs of Depeche Mode, please support them by buying their albums.

No comments:

Post a Comment