Thursday 19 May 2011

"Something For The Weekend presents... " is ONE!

While browsing my older posts, I realized that "Something For The Weekend presents..." was conceptualized a year ago this weekend. My main reason of bringing this concept is basically come up with short mixes or better known as mini-mixes or medleys to kick start our weekend no matter how we planned to spend it. Although I did not produce as many mixes as I intended to be, I had always been excited whenever I come out with a new mini-mix for SFTWp . I am hoping to produce more for the series, since I started to revive this music blog,  in the coming weekends .

To celebrate SFTWp's first year anniversary, I am presenting to you my "Bruno Mars to Earth Mini-Mix" which I made a few months ago. I made this mini -mix to be played in my car while doing school runs. My son and his classmates love Bruno Mars and they would always request this to be played all the time. I hope you'll also enjoy this simple yet fun mix. Have a brilliant weekend everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment