Saturday 14 May 2011

The Full Collection

Just after 2010 came in, I thought of producing a mix containing the latest chart hits. And whilst in the middle of production, a cool idea popped into my head...why not release a mix of the latest hits for each quarter of the year. Thus began a year-long journey chronicling what 2010 had offered us. Unfortunately,when I posted the 3rd quarter mix, it got blocked right away.It kinda put me off a bit because my blog's main purpose is to promote these songs so that the public can purchase the works of these brilliant artists. That's why I never posted individual songs and only showcased my own mixes. It kinda put me off and I decided toput this site into hibernation and I decided to look for other venues to host my works. I fortunately found MIXCRATE ,a site that caters for every type of DJs and music enthusiasts. That's where I began posting each issue of the Quarter Mixes where they got  decent responses from its fun community. I culminated the collection with a year ender mix that got a huge response and is in one of the top rated mixes in MIXCRATE.  I'll also post it here in the coming days. I hope you all enjoy the whole collection and please support all the artists featured because without them, these mixes would not exist at all.





No comments:

Post a Comment