Wednesday 10 March 2010

Music For The Masses Megamix


extracted from wiki:

A megamix is a medley remix containing multiple songs in rapid succession. There may be only one verse or even just a brief chorus of each song used, sometimes in addition to samples of the same or other songs. There may also be some elements of bastard pop in some, though not as much as a mash up]. To unify the songs together smoothly, a single backing beat may be added as background throughout the megamix -although this is not a must-. This backing beat is kept basic so as to simplify mixing and to not compete with the music. These mixes are usually several minutes long at minimum, going up to a half-hour or even more sometimes.




This week’s feature is my first ever attempt to produce a full and proper megamix. I’ve always wanted to do one but due to the time needed to make one, I’ve decided to put it on hold before. And  if my estimation is correct, I finished the megamix in about six hours. I had to do it in separate stages and during my free time only as I discovered that it is a pain in the a**e to make one. IMHO this megamix turned out well but if there are some imperfections, just understand that it’s my first attempt and I’m still trying to master the art of megamixing.

I called this megamix as ‘Music For The Masses’ because all the songs that I selected are songs that the general public or the masses have actually listened to before. Majority of the songs featured are radio friendly. Hopefully, I can turn ‘Music For The Masses’ as a series of megamixes that will feature other genres of music not included in this first volume...if time will permit. But for the meantime,I do hope you all enjoy this megamix as much as I enjoyed doing it.


Music For The Masses Megamix
Intro
Down Town Beats - SWV
Because I Got High - Afroman
Gangsta Paradise – Coolio
Grillz – Nelly ft. Paul Wall, Ali & Gipp
Dilemma – Nelly ft. Kelly Rowland
Tattoo – Jordin Sparks
Run This Town – Jay-Z ft. Rihanna & Kanye West
I Know What You Want – Busta Rhymes ft. Mariah Carey
With You – Chris Brown
Miss Independent – Ne-Yo
All I Have – J. Lo ft. LL Cool J.
Paper Planes – M.I.A.
My Boo – Usher ft. Nelly
Empire State Of Mind – Jay-Z ft. Alicia Keys
Sorry Blame It On Me – Akon
Happy – Ashanti
Stuj Fly – Big Timers
E.I. – Nelly
If I Were A Boy – Beyonce
Fireflies – Owl City
Me Love – Sean Kingston
Clumsy – Fergie
Next Episode Beats – Dr. Dre
Party In The USA – Miley Cyrus
Dani California – Red Hot Chilli Peppers
Bitch – Meridith Brooks
Where The Party At (break) – Jagged Edge
Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It) – Beyonce
Independent Women – Destiny’s Child
Beware Of The Boys Beats – Punjabi MC's
Stupid Girls – Pink
Blister In The Brain (transition break) – Violent Femmes VS Cypress Hill
Paparazzi – Lady Gaga
Dangerous – Akon
Poker Face – Lady Gaga ft. Timbaland
Bad Romance – Lady Gaga
Just Dance – Lady Gaga ft. Kardinal Offishal
Tik Tok – Ke$ha
Patron Tequila – Paradiso Girls ft. Lil Jon
Fire Burning – Sean Kingston
Disturbia – Rihanna
She’s Low & Freaky (mash) – Flo-Rida VS Lil Jon
Closer – Ne-Yo
In Da Ayer – Flo-Rida ft. Will .I. Am
Yeah – Usher ft. Ludacris
Boom Boom Pow – Black Eyed Peas
Shots – LMFAO ft. Lil Jon
Beautiful Girls – Sean Kingston ft. Ben E. King
Outro

total playing time: 1 hour 15 minutes of music madness



link: http://www.4shared.com/file/235954028/7ac4038d/Music_For_The_Masses_Megamix.html

No comments:

Post a Comment