Saturday 27 March 2010

Girls Gone Bad On The Dance Floor minimix

I'm sharing with you this minimix I originally posted in my old blog last year.  I’m pretty sure the ladies who are gonna read this will surely love this one. I titled the mini mix as ‘Girls Gone Bad On The Dance Floor’. The set features dance tracks of some of the best contemporary female solo artists or girl groups . I came up with this compilation after checking my medley/mini mix collection that I haven’t checked out for a while. I stumbled a mini mix (properly called medley) done by Mastermix ( a UK based remix service company) titled ‘The Hen Night Medley’ which is made up of mainly 70’s songs. For those unfamiliar to the term hen night, it’s basically the female counterpart of stag night, which us pinoys are more familiar to.The said medley only ran for 12 minutes . I thought that the concept is nice and well thought. And has inspired me to come up with a relatively similar style though not just intended for a particular occasion. I think the ladies can play this whilst preparing for a big night out, while exercising, or even when doing household chores. Ladies, just a small reminder though, because it’s a mini mix, you might complain that it’s bitin. The entire mix only clocks to 28 minutes and 43 seconds.   So ladies, if you wanna start getting bad… start clicking the link below… ;-)




Girls Gone Bad On The Dance Floor minimix

tracks:

single ladies (put a ring on) – beyonce
take me home – sophie ellis-bextor
don’t stop the music – rihanna
cool – gwen stefani
jai ho – the pussycat dolls
i kissed a girl – katy perry
mercy – duffy
bad day – belle lawrence
find another love – moody inc.
beautiful girls (the reply) – jojo
since you been gone – kelly clarkson
my boo—ghosttown dj’s
t-shirt – shontelle

link: http://www.divshare.com/download/11072383-d84

No comments:

Post a Comment